Tel: (888) 696-7322
Safety is our priority in the class and on the range with personalized instruction. We prepare our clients for real world application and not tactical training. We. Get. It.
Disclaimer: Reciprocity map for reference and not to be misconstrued as current law. WI and TX do not honor Ohio permits issued prior to March 23, 2015. While we strive to provide you with the most accurate information, it is your responsibility to verify the information offered here. Always verify laws and consult with appropriate authorities when carrying and transporting firearms. Check with your attorney for interpretation of laws. Source: handgunlaw.us
Do you need bring to anything for this course? Nothing. You're provided a firearm, ammunition, target, range safety gear, and a student packet. Must be 21. Under 21 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
Do you pay any additional fees: Nope. Notta, Zilch....
Do you need to take a beginner's course? No. If you never shot a handgun or you're advanced, you will walk away with more knowledge and skill.
Do you shoot from a holster on the range? No. You will learn how to shoot from a holster in class. Learn to crawl (Practice dry fire drills at home from this class), walk (advanced training dry fire), then run (advance training live fire)
Why do you only have to do 8 hours of training and not 12 hours? Ohio reduced the training requirement to 8 hours effective March 23, 2015
Why you am I paying $30 to $50 dollars less than other concealed carry courses? We are raising funds for the food pantry. We hope if the class was great, that you donate $10, $20, or $30 to support the food pantry. We are only able to do this because the church and range is supporting this effort by not charging rent, and we do not have a high employee overhead costs (only independent contractors). And most importantly, we want to you to learn about firearms, safety, legal force options, and responsible handgun ownership. Our philosophy, we offer you a great class and success will follow.
(formerly First Baptist Temple)
Conference Center / Training Room
5075 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus OH 43231
9 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
PRIVATE OUTDOOR RANGE:
Range time and live fire will be completed at a private outdoor range. A shelter will be provided for inclement weather. The range is within minutes from the classroom. Transportation is not provided to and from the range. Please dress as appropriate for the range.
Everyone must pre-register online. No walk-ins. Registration is closed at midnight on the day before class. Under 21 must be accompanied by legal guardian or parent. Training certificates are valid 3 years from date of issue. Must not be prohibited by Federal Law to purchase or possess a firearm. ID required at the the registration table.
All instructors have completed the accredited NRA Pistol course. This allows NRA instructors to teach Ohio concealed carry classes as required by the Ohio AG.
FOR THE MONTHLY CONCEALED CARRY CLASS COLUMBUS OHIO
What will you learn in this class?:
1. Introduction to Concealed Carry
2. Myths about reactionary gap, castle doctrine, and lethal force.
3. How to protect yourself legally and financially with any weapon.
4. Firearm basics like proper safety, loading, unloading, reloading, cleaning, types of malfunctions, clearing malfunctions, shooting fundamentals, and draw techniques.
5. Types of holsters for concealed carry
6. Understand the 3 elements for justified lethal force.
7. Scenario based learning and correct force options.
8. Hands on training with a revolver and semi-automatic firearm prior to the range.
9. Shooting with a lasers, sights, or without sights.
10. How to decide on the best firearm choice for you.
11. How to protect yourself without a weapon.
12. Various avoidance, evade, and escape techniques.
13. What do before, during, and after a critical incident.
14. Inoculation scenarios based on home invasion, 911 call, police encounter, and court room defense.
Ohio Concealed Carry (CCW) Class Hours:
Class - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Lunch - 1:00 pm - 2:10 pm*
Range - 2:10 pm - 4:10 pm
Class - 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Only $59.95. Reserve your seat for $9.99. No deposit refunds. May re-schedule and apply deposit towards another class. Pay the balance at the class. Consider making a donation of $10, $20, $30, not required. For class dates and times:
See Registration for Classes
Your Ohio Permit will allow you to carry concealed in all the blue states!*
A 2 Carry Company
At Home CCW Ohio LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2015
Mailing Address: 341 SOUTH 3RD STREET | SUITE 100 | COLUMBUS OH 43215