We travel the state of Ohio for groups of five or more to provide instruction in a home or business. For smaller groups (less than five), a flat rate (our requested minimum of 5 x rate per person) applies and is divided by the number of students in the group. If your location is more than 1 hour drive time from Columbus, OH a mileage fee may apply. We offer a discounted rate for your at home class.
What will you and your guests learn in this class?
1. Introduction to Concealed Carry
2. Myths about reactionary gap, castle doctrine, and lethal force.
3. How to protect yourself legally and financially
4. Firearm basics like proper safety, loading, unloading, reloading, cleaning, types of malfunctions, clearing malfunctions, shooting fundamentals, and draw techniques.
5. Types of holsters for concealed carry
6. Understand the 3 elements for justified lethal force.
7. Scenario based learning and correct force options.
8. Hands on training with a revolver and semi-automatic firearm prior to the range.
9. Shooting with a lasers, sights, or without sights.
10. How to decide on the best firearm choice for you.
11. How to protect yourself using empty handed techniques.
12. Various avoidance, evade, and escape techniques.
13. What do before, during, and after a critical incident.
14. Inoculation scenarios based on home invasion, 911 call, police encounter, and court room defense.
15. We want you to also learn "your greatest concealed carry weapon is your mind". - Tim Larkin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you need a big area at home for the class? No. The living room is perfect. It's up to you where you want to hold the class.
What do you or your guests need bring for this course? Nothing. Everyone is provided a firearm, ammunition, target, range safety gear, and a student packet. (must be 21. Under 21 requires a guardian or parent to be present and sign a waiver).
Are there any hidden fees?: Nope. Notta, Zilch.....
If you are a beginner is it okay to take this course? Yes. If you have never shot a handgun or you're advanced, you will walk away with more knowledge and skill.
Will you shoot from a holster on the range? No. You will learn techniques to safely shoot from a holster in class. Learn to crawl (Practice dry fire drills at home from this class), walk (advanced training dry fire), then run (advance training live fire).
What is a typical training day?
At Home Ohio Concealed Carry Class with Range On-Site.
Class - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Working Lunch* - 1:00 - 2:00 pm
Range - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Class - 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Note: The $59.99 rate is exclusively for the Crossroads class food pantry fundraising classes. Please contact us for details.
You will learn easy in a stress-free environment. The classroom portion is held at the home or business and your range time be done on private property or we'll help you rent a gun range for the live fire requirement.
You can enjoy the convenience and comfort of an expert firearms instructor giving a private and affordable class at home for you, your friends, family and co-workers. Your range time can be completed on private property or at a local gun range. You can choose from flexible dates and times to accommodate your schedule.
A 2 Carry Company
At Home CCW Ohio LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2015
Mailing Address: 341 SOUTH 3RD STREET | SUITE 100 | COLUMBUS OH 43215